Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break!

We've finally finished with Winter quarter, and with that comes more than just a reprieve from long days of studying. The garden has woken up and is also celebrating a long Winter. Our Camelia bush is the first thing to bloom every spring. I love this time of year...




This will someday be a pussy willow tree in our backyard. I was given these amazing cuttings from a tree at my friend Debbie's house. They have grown roots in this vase and are ready to be planted in our backyard.

3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, do I know how you feel. My spring break starts on friday at noon and I can't wait. Then when we go back, we will only have about 1 month left. Hang in there missy, it will be worth it in the end. At least that's what everyone keeps telling me. :)Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those pictures are just beautiful! Love the way the flower blooms-good picture taking. I'm happy that you are finished and are on a break. Rest and take it easy-you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Laura! Thanks for thinking that I am amazing. Seriously, I'm not-just doing my mommy duty!

    I hope things are good for you! Has school started again? I'm sure looking forward to seeing you in July!

    ReplyDelete