Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Few Favorite Things

My sister-in-law requested that everyone post a few of their favorite things, here ya go Ryann:

I love the smell outside at night after a hot summer day.

I love the feeling when I turn in my last assignment of a quarter.

I love being snuggly with my husband and watching a movie when the weather outside is wintery.

I love cozy fires.

I love the feeling of laying my head on my pillow after a long day.

I love the taste of tomatoes, fresh from the vine.

I love eating blackberries from the bushes when I am on my walk.

I loved the smell of Cuy. He was warm and cuddly.

I love the smell of warm pine needles on the forest floor.

I love Kraft Mac-n-Cheese...or just cheese period. Oh, and butter too. :) Just ask Troy.

I love family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. OOh, I love cheese too. Any kind of cheese and I am there! Thanks for doing the "favorites" for me. It was fun to see what your favorites are. Some of them are my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete