Thursday, October 1, 2009

9-30-06

Another year under our belts. Yes indeedy, Troy and I just celebrated our three-year anniversary on Wednesday. He and I actually celebrated a day early because he was in school on the actual day. We went out to dinner and then to our lovely Costco for romance (insert laughter here). I will say, no matter what we were doing it was nice to have the time together. With his new schedule, time together is time well spent.

I hope everyone's week has been a good one. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, Happy (late) anniversary Laura and Troy! I'm glad that you got to go to dinner and wow, Costco afterwards. You must be SUPER lucky if you get to go to Costco! :-)

    I can hardly believe that it has been 3 years. Way to go and I'm sure there will be many more to come. Love ya both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey since you haven't posted in a while I will have to tell you HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!, on this old post but that's okay I know you are busy I hope you got to have a little bit of fun on your birthday Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete