Monday, January 19, 2009

10 Things I Love About Idaho

1. Family
2. Trees covered in frost. White against the clear blue sky
3. Snow on hills off in the distance; white against the clear blue sky
4. Pinochle
5. Hot cocoa in the morning with Dennis, Jill & Troy
6. Watching my nieces and nephews grow into amazing beings
7. Lava Hot Springs
8. Tater Tots and Hot Cocoa after soaking at Lava
9. The stars. (We don't see them often in Seattle)
10. The king-size bed downstairs at Dennis & Jill's house

4 comments:

  1. What a cool post! If EVER I can get to Washington then I am posting about my top ten favorite list. Travis so owes me a trip dangit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He owes you BIG! Not to worry. We will still be here whenever you guys can make it. One thing we're big on in Seattle are rainchecks. Get it? "Rain"checks? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wiat to come and see you guys and your new house. Hopefully we will be able to visit you guys sometime this year. We really miss you guys, but look forward to seeing you this summer for camping, which is going to be so fun. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, "rain" checks. Ha ha ha! I will NEVER let Travis live this down. Why does work stuff always get in the way of fun stuff? I so want to come and take the girls-they would have a blast! Oh, and the King size bed downstairs, I would so have to agree. I need to get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete