Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Get out your Bumpershoots!

Rain rain go away, come again some other day. Life at work is hectic right now. We are only barely recovering from the snow and now are being faced with rain. We have 20 claim employees who've traveled from all over the country to take over the handling of catastrophe claims. We have 1.000 and counting. Working in homeowners insurance I have come to dread storms. Used to love em...now not so much...unless I'm on vacation or off claim assignment. :)

Troy and I both started school this week. Go us! PoliSci and Sociology for me, Electrical Engineering classes for Troy. It is nice to be in school at the same time. We can motivate and complain to each other.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about all the rain there! Awful with the flooding. If it isn't one thing, it is another. I'm sorry about that. Good luck to both you and Troy with school this semester. Travis starts on Monday and he bought all his books today, so he has a start on it right now.

    ReplyDelete