Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Happy Couple

August 16th was Kevin & Param's wedding. The ceremony was beautiful and their vows tugged at the heartstrings. This wedding venue was incredible. It was on the top floor (75) of the tallest building in Seattle, the Columbia Tower. Needless to say, we had to take two sets of elevators to get to the top and my ears were popping the entire way. It was a little scary at one point when I thought about how those who were in the Twin Towers during 9/11 may have felt. But, I quickly erased those thoughts from my mind and enjoyed the beutiful scenery. It was a clear day and the view was amazing. You basically have a panoramic view of the city and when it is sunny and clear you can see for miles.

What's funny is that we met Kevin and Param at Troy's cousins weddings. First Richelle's, then Dustin and then Drew's weddings. Kevin is one of Drew's best friends and is like a member of Drew's family, so everyone who has spent time with the Seattle Hanfts has likely met Kevin. Our friends, Kelly and Jen, we also met through Kevin and Param and we love them!

K & P are a beautiful couple and are blessed to have the family and friends they do in their lives. It was great to see everyone dancing and having a fun time. Congratulations Kevin & Param!

Kevin & Param



Kelly & Jen



Views of Seattle





3 comments:

  1. Wow I love the pics! Especially the ones of Seattle. It make me want to come and visit you guys, maybe over spring break. That is too funny that you kept running into each other at family gathering. It is awesome that you guys got to share and enjoy their special day with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would love to have you come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy, that looks great. I thought that you were on the rooftop or something-that would have been scary-so I was relieved to see windows! I know, I'm a dork, you don't have to say it, I already know it.

    They look great together and it is always fun to join in the celebration of a wedding.

    ReplyDelete