Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dean's List

This week on Wendesday was the happiest day for me, other than my wedding day!!! I received a letter from my university stating that I made the Dean's List last quarter. They were going to be honoring my academic excellence!! Me? Laura? Laura Loftus? I am so happy because I worked so hard throghout this very long journey to get good grades and to continue raising the bar for myself that I feel the hard work is finally paying off. I told my boss and he made a copy of it for his file and for his boss' file! That is great considering I am preparing to apply for another position when it comes available. Oh joy, what a glorious day!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Laura! I am so happy that all your hard work is paying off. I know that you worked very hard with school. Hopefully when the job comes available you will get it. We love and miss you guys. We will see you soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH, can I get a whoop whoop! Congrats on the Dean's List Laura-that is just pure awesome. You so deserve it and have worked so hard for it. Let us know about the upcoming job-fingers (and toes) are crossed for you! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you can take some time off from reading and studying now. However, I know that both you and Troy are such bookworms that you will probably take another course, hopefully one for fun and not for credits.

    ReplyDelete