Sunday, November 15, 2009

Perfect Day

Yesterday I met my oldest friend, Renae, for a walk. I have known Renae since I was in the third grade. We grew up together and have remained friends throughout our lives. We have been in each others weddings and look forward to remaining close until we are old and gray. She now has two daughters, Grace 3 and Lilly 6 mo. It was my turn to meet her in Gig Harbor, so that is where we are. It was cold and crisp but not raining or windy, as you can see from how calm the water is. I love our walks together and am grateful to have her in my life!


Renae, Lilly & Grace


All is calm on the water


Fall foliage

1 comment:

  1. Man, sounds like an awesome day! I love that picture of the tree. I totally love fall time and unfortunately, it is slipping by so fast! I'm glad that you guys had a good time and got to get out!

    ReplyDelete