Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Cheer

Troy and I had such a great time at mom & dad's for Thanksgiving this year. We arrived around noon laden with potatoes, stuffing and beans for our side dishes. Mom had the bird, grandma had the pies and Eric was in charge of the condiments and rolls. It was a fun family feast. I especially love Thanksgiving for the pumpkin pie. I wait all year in anticipation for this pie...and yes, it is a long wait but I never like to spoil it by eating pie early. We played a couple of games, Mexican Train dominoes being the most fun. The best thing about Thanksgiving was being able to be together as a family and enjoy the time together. Oh, and rough housing with my brother is a lot of fun too. We have such a great time being silly! What it boils down to is that life seems to be flying by, and for me, spending time with loved ones is something I cherish. I love you family!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really yummy feast! I'm glad that you got to have your favorite pie and that you got to spend time with family.

    ReplyDelete